Neuroversity is a six week immersive and fun curriculum led by The Brain Charity’s employment team from our Liverpool centre.
The classes are capped to small numbers for maximum engagement and will run for two hours (with breaks).
We run these courses throughout the year, so days and times will depend on learner availability.
Please click the sign up button to register your interest for the next course. A member of The Brain Charity’s employment team will be in touch to check your eligibility and requirements and confirm whether you have a place on the next course.
The course is free but participants need to live in Liverpool City Region (Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, St. Helens, Sefton or Wirral), be aged over 18 and claim an unemployment benefit.
Through personalised career advice and guided weekly sessions, Neuroversity teaches tips and tricks including:
- Recognising your skills and boosting your career ambitions
- Setting professional goals to help you harness new work opportunities, qualifications, skills, training and volunteering placements.
- Bespoke CV and job application help
- Self-confidence to empower you to go for new opportunities
- Live job and training course searching
- Interview advice, including how to sell yourself and your skills
- Introductions to hiring employers, training providers or placements
- Mock interviews and site visits
- A graduation ceremony on completion of the course