Join us for a fun cook-along session with MasterChef’s Raheel Mirza. Learn to make exciting, new recipes in your own kitchen.
Raheel will teach these live classes online via Zoom, so you can attend from anywhere in the UK.
All the necessary dry ingredients, such as herbs and spices, will be posted out to you before each class to use as you wish.
- 5th July: Sticky toffee ginger cake
- 19th July: Aloo Tikki (spiced potato cakes)
- 16th August: Citrus coconut cake
- 30th August: Keema patties (lamb mince patties)
- 13th September: Carrot cake
Please Note: Registration for each session closes 7 days before the cook-along, so we can send you what you need in time. Early sign-up is encouraged.
To reserve your place, please click the sign up button today.
If you have any questions about this activity please call us on 0151 298 2999 or email us.