Parental Lobe 2022: Parent and family information morning
You’re invited to Parental Lobe 2022!
The Brain Charity’s Info & Advice Officers are holding a parent and family information morning for parents and carers whose children are affected by neurological conditions, learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
There will be talks and stalls from experts and professionals, with speakers and attendees including:
- Staff from Liverpool Women’s Hospital, including Gillian Walker, Matron for Patient Experience, health visitors within the specialist paediatric liaison team and the genetics team
- Family Fund, the largest provider of grants and emergency funding for UK families of children with additional needs
- Newlife the Charity, which provides grants and emergency equipment
- Michelle Wright, Head of Care at Zoe’s Place Baby Hospice
- Everton in the Community’s Everton Dads initiative, a new service supporting new dads
- Stick ‘n’ Step, a charity which provides free conductive education
- A family who will talk about their experience of Huntington’s Disease genetic testing
- Case managers who will provide an overview of their role and how it sits outside of the litigation process
All parents and carers of any ages are welcome and everyone attending will receive a free goodie bag.
Please click the ‘sign up’ button to register your attendance. If you have any questions, email email@example.com