Links to other websites to help you plan your holiday. Updated June 2020
- COVID Face Coverings FAQs (Stagecoach)
- Face Coverings (Merseytravel)
- Face coverings on public transport (Merseytravel)
- Keep safe from coronavirus (EasyRead, Keep Safe UK)
- AccessAble - Travel source
Wheelchair-accessible accommodation and holiday homes
Web: www.accessable.co.uk Tel. 01438 842 710
- Accessible Property Register
Wheelchair-accessible accommodation and holiday homes.
Provides travel information and advice for Deaf people travelling independently abroad.
- Disabled Holiday Directory
Lists accessible holiday properties.
Tel: 0161 804 9898
- The Good Access Guide
A unique directory of accessible leisure pursuits, holidays and travel, transport, mobility products, and daily living services for disabled people, their families and friends.
Tel. 01502 806 706
- Spinal Injuries Association
Has a holiday section on their website with information about holidays in the UK and abroad.
Tel. 01908 604 191
Online community of and for disabled people.