The Aspire Employment Training Programme is a 2-week pre-employment skills development programme that has a high success rate of getting people back into work..
It starts at The Brain Charity on 3rd August with an induction/sign up session on 31st July.
Everyone who completes the course will be given a £100 Love2Shop Voucher to spend as they wish.
More details about this Covid-safe training:
• 2 week course, Monday - Friday, 10 days in total (9:30am – 3:00pm)
• Gain Nationally recognised qualifications, including First Aid
• CV writing, Interview skills, Job Application techniques, References from Aspire
• Build Self Confidence, Communication, Self- Management, Motivation and Enthusiasm
• Course is for all 19-65 year olds on JSA, ESA, Income Support, UC, PIP, etc
• Course can contribute to ‘Work Focused Activity’
• All travel expenses are covered by Aspire for the 2 weeks (bus fares / train / petrol & parking)
Achievement of the programme supports career pathways into the following areas:
• Direct Learning Support
• Health and Social Care
• Schools and Educational Settings
• Sport, Leisure and Recreation
|Event Start Date||Fri 14 Aug 2020, 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||Fri 14 Aug 2020, 3:00 pm|
|Venue||The Brain Charity|