The Aspire Employability Training Programme is a 3-week pre-employment skills development programme that has a high success rate of getting people back into work. This 3 week course will start at The Brain Charity from 9:30am – 3:00pm on Tuesday 27th August 2019 and will run for 15 days in total.
- 5 Nationally recognised qualifications (BTEC , NVQ etc) , including a Qual Safe Level 3 in First Aid
- CV writing, Interview skills, Job Application techniques, References from Aspire
- Build Self Confidence, Communication, Self- Management, Motivation and Enthusiasm
- Course is for all 19-65 year olds on JSA, ESA, Income Support, UC, PIP, etc
- Course can contribute to ‘Work Focused Activity’
- We provide tea/coffee free of charge on a daily basis
- All travel expenses are covered by Aspire for the 3 weeks ( bus fares / tram / tube / train )
- A £100 Love2Shop Voucher upon successful completion (Redeemable in over 20,000 outlets including supermarket chains, high street stores etc.)
An Awareness Session/Sign Up Session will also be held at the Brain Charity on Friday 23rd at 11:00am. This will only last about 45mins – 1 hour max.