Most of us have too much time on our hands now. Trying to find things to do to stay occupied can be difficult these days. There is only so much telly you can watch, or so many household jobs you can do.
So we have compiled a list of free online distractions to help you escape online!
The Brain Charity has many social activities online now using Zoom, and our online activities page lists those. Of course you'll find them all listed on our website's Event Calendar as well, with dates and times and full details. Plus, we have listed links to all kinds of other free things on other websites.
- There are free online courses, like exercise classes, cookery classes, and learning new languages.
- You can get online tours of museums, and even of Buckingham Palace.
- There are links to loads of free audio books and free e-books.
- You can do jigsaws online, and play chess or Scrabble.
- Or you might prefer live 'webcams' where you can see what the wildlife is up to, and even go on live 'streaming' tours of Chester Zoo.
Click here to visit the page. Then all you have to do is choose your distraction!