KQ Liverpool World Mental Health Day sessions
Knowledge Quarter Liverpool are running a programme of free wellbeing activities aligned with World Mental Health Day.
There are seven individual sessions throughout the day:
- Enhance your workplace wellbeing – unleash your brain’s potential
- Let’s dance! – get your dancing shoes on and boost your endorphins in this dance class
- Chocolate mindfulness – an introduction to deeper relaxation and meditation
- Sniff, sigh. yawn – ereathing education
- Yoga – one of the best forms of exercise to help relax, reduce stress and brighten your mood.
- Beating the afternoon slump – build your stress management toolbox
- Puppy yoga- yoga then puppy playtime, everyone will get the opportunity for 1-1 puppy time.
Sessions will be held at various venues across the Knowledge Quarter Liverpool.
While all sessions are free to attend, session participants are invited to make a donation towards The Brain Charityin place of a session fee.
Take a break out of your busy day and come along.