Donate to The Brain Charity online now
Each year The Brain Charity helps thousands of people from all over the UK who have been diagnosed with a neurological condition, or who live with the barriers imposed by society because of their neurodivergence.
When life seems to be falling apart, we help them pick up the pieces so they can rebuild their lives.
How your donation to The Brain Charity makes a difference
- £3 gives someone whose life has changed irrevocably, like Sarah, the chance to speak to people diagnosed with the same condition at one of our monthly coffee mornings.
- £5 allows someone feeling alone in their recovery, like Rachel, to attend one of our weekly classes, workshops and social activities (online & in our centre).
- £10 funds a lifeline weekly phone befriending call for someone isolated and lonely, like Stephen.
- £50 will cover two life-changing one-to-one counselling sessions for a person who is struggling with their mental health, like Marie.
- £100 provides two hours of hospital-based information and advice so we can be there for patients like Ian as soon as they are admitted.
At least 82p in every £1 donated directly funds our front line services.
The Brain Charity’s online donation platform is only suitable for individuals donating via a personal bank account. If you are a business donor or corporate fundraiser looking to donate via a business bank account, please click here to download our bank details and make a bank transfer. You can also donate direct via PayPal Giving Fund.
Other ways to support us
Donate by post
It couldn't be simpler to pop a cheque or postal order in the mail.Donate by post
It allows UK taxpayers to give to us regularly, on a tax free basis.Payroll giving
Become a fundraiser
Why not take on a fundraising challenge for The Brain Charity?Sign up as a fundraiser