Volunteer your time to support The Brain Charity
The Brain Charity could not do what it does without the support of our dedicated volunteer team.
If you or are looking to support The Brain Charity by giving up some of your time, whether individually or as a group of colleagues, we would love to hear from you.
We can facilitate one-off corporate team-building volunteering days in our centre in Liverpool, regular weekly or monthly volunteering opportunities, student work experience placements and long-term volunteering partnerships.
Some of the volunteering opportunities we can offer at The Brain Charity include:
- Running activities for clients with neurological conditions
- Become a phone befriender
- Helping host fundraising events
- Working as a receptionist in our centre
- Helping out in The Brain Food Café
- Organising library resources
- Keeping our centre looking tidy and inviting
- Helping clients complete welfare benefits applications
- Help run a digital skills drop-in session
Our volunteering team can work with you to match you to the perfect role based on your skills, what you would like to get out of the position and how much time you have to give. Some positions can even be done from home.
Join our award-winning volunteer team
The Brain Charity’s volunteers have been recognised for their vital work with The Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service, the highest award given to volunteer groups in the UK.
We hold regular volunteer recruitment inductions at our centre in Liverpool, and online via video call. Please fill out the form below, and our team will be in touch.