Neuro-versity – a super, six week immersive and fun curriculum led by our very own employment team from our Liverpool HQ.
Through personalised career advice and guided weekly sessions you and your classmates will learn various tips and tricks including:
• Recognising your skills, boosting your career ambitions and setting professional goals
• Employment tips including bespoke CV and job application help
• Self-confidence to empower you to go for new opportunities
• Live job/training course searching
• Interview practise including how to sell yourself and your skills
• Introductions to hiring employers, training providers or placements
• Mock interviews and site visits
• A graduation ceremony on completing the course.
The classes are capped to small numbers for maximum engagement and will run for two hours (with breaks). We run these courses throughout the year so days and times will depend on learner availability.
Suitable for anyone interested in:
• A new work opportunity, gaining a qualification or new skill through training, a volunteering placement
• Exploring self-employment or becoming economically active
• Gaining self-confidence and socialise with others
The course is free but participants need to live in Liverpool City Region (Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, St. Helens, Sefton or Wirral areas), be aged over 18 and claim an unemployment benefit.
Sound fun? Enquire today to register your place.
Contact our employment team to find out more: email@example.com or 0151 298 2999.