Thanks to generous funding from BBC Children in Need, with our Brain Changer Arts Project we are providing free dance and art workshops for children and young people, with Physiotherapy through Dance and Occupational Therapy through Art and Craft.
More at The Brain Charity for children & young people and parents & carers
- Our library and information centre has resources for parents and carers, and for children and young people too.
- Our A-Z of neurological conditions has useful links on each webpage about each condition for parents and carers, or for children and young people. Just scroll down to the heading Children & young people.
- More support for children and young people: links to other websites with more information and advice, and links to charities.
- Young carers: links to other websites for carers who are under 18.
- Help for carers: Includes Carers Advocacy for Liverpool residents.
- Liverpool CVS has free interactive online parenting guides for Liverpool residents.