Learn practical maths skills to help you save money during the cost of living crisis
Get help with budgeting, online price comparison sites and saving money on your bills
In January, The Brain Charity will be launching ‘money and maths’ drop-ins to help you save money by improving your real world maths skills.
We can provide one-to-one support on topics such as:
- Managing and taking control of your finances
- Maths booster skills – adding, subtracting, multiplication, division and percentages
- Using maths to work out your weekly shop
- Household budgeting
- How to use online price comparison sites
- How to understand and save money on your gas and electricity bills
- Credit cards and store cards and how to manage them
- Money news – inflation and interest rates, what does it mean for me?
- Scams and staying safe online
- Understanding bank accounts
- Your credit score and how to improve it
But we can work with you based on any questions you might have.
If you want more continuous learning, you can also join our weekly maths class.